Codimite Issue Tracker is built to capture the bugs/issues of the permitted web browsers which are only developed by Codimite. We assist our Codimite clients (our “Customers”) in fixing bugs and enhancing the improvements of the web browsers created from Codimite.
1. What information Codimite Issue Reporter collects and Why?
- Website Visitors: when you visit Codimite built products or contact us directly for the purpose of giving feedback.
- Customers: When you engage Codimite products for a free demo or paid services for training, support, or customization of Codimite’s products or services.
- End Users: when we collect and process information of the employees or contractors of a Customer on the Customer’s behalf
- Service Providers: When you become a service provider to any Codimite Products
2. What information Codimite Issue Reporter doesn’t collect?
Codimite Issue Reporter does not collect or store any personal information since the screenshots will be captured by yourself. You commit not to share any sensitive information as further defined.
3. How we share the information we collect ?
We do not share your information with others. We send your captured information to our email@example.com email address.
4. How you can access and control the information we collect?
After sending your screenshot with the feedback message you will receive a reply email to your email address.
We do not use any cookies and tracking information, If you have any doubt with the information that you provide us, you can contact us through the contact details provided in the “Contact Information” section given below.
6. Policy Changes